HAPPY TRAILS RADIO

Sunday, December 6, 2015

DAVE KUSEK


ABOUT DAVE KUSEK



Co-Author of the Future of Music  book, founder of Berklee Online and one of the people who brought you MIDI
Hi, I’m Dave Kusek and the director of New Artist Model. I’ve have taught music business and music management to tens of thousands of musicians from around the world through my books, live events and online classes. I’ve had the honor of helping millions of people live their dreams in music.
I co-wrote the The Future of Music book which has sold over 50,000 copies and am a regular music blogger. In that book we predicted the iPhone, Siri and Spotify. I helped to get the MIDI standard started long ago and was a pioneer of digital music at Passport Music Software where we helped hundreds of thousands of musicians create music. I was also the co-creator of Synare electronic drums and developed one of the first digital sequencers.
I have always been an advocate for independent musicians and my contributions have helped make it possible for you to do what you do today in music production, business and independent music marketing.
As the founder and former CEO of Berklee Online, the world’s largest music school, I have helped teach tens of thousands of students around the world and created hundreds of online music courses. At Berklee College of Music, we won the award for the Best Online Course eight years in a row. I taught music business at Berklee for 14 years and have worked with tens of thousands of musicians to help shape their careers.
I’ve worked with artists, songwriters, performers, promoters, managers, label people, publishers, booking agents, and A&R reps. I love the music business and think this is a great time to be a musician.  I hope that you will join me and take one of the programs or online courses in the New Artist Model online music business school.

http://newartistmodel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment